Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hark!

I swear by the beard of Odin, that I am nearly done writing up the pattern for Thor (I received a specific request for him and was so tickled I put my dear Loki on the backburner for the time being)! I would have it up by the end of the week if it weren't for the fact that I am going on vacation to Moscow and Kaliningrad starting tomorrow. So...it'll be after that. But you can start breaking out your fantasy-tinged classic rock albums now, for Thor demands to be crocheted with T-Rex, Led Zeppelin, and Donovan in the background. I listened to Immigrant Song in particular a lot when I was working on him...

******

One important note: in working on my patterns, I noticed that I've been using the word "row" where I really should use "round" since these dolls are all knit in spiral crochet (no turning, no joining rounds). I've been doing amigurumi-influenced spiral crochet things for so long now that I forgot to be specific on that point. Sorry if there was any confusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment